Thursday 21 March 2013

Who Knows

by KD

If you ask me what does this relationship going to be

Honestly, I have no proper answer

The wall is too strong to brake down

And we even do not have any logic reason to make any step

There's no doubt we love each other

Since we were in high school

Almost twenty years ago

And now we're here

Regreting some decisions

While blessing others at the same time

Realize that we may not destined to be together

But still hoping God change the destiny in the future

Who knows?



You were too selfish and I was too shy to confess

And now we both regret and bless

We understand that everything has meant to be

So there must be something behind this destiny

If we didn't through it all away

Maybe I've never knew how deep the love within me


And knowing such å sweet and tender love that you have for me

Hope someday we could be together completely

No comments:

Post a Comment